· Depending upon course volume and weather conditions visitors may obtain permission to enter
the pond for disc retrieval. (see retrieval procedure separate)
· Discs found on the course or in the pond with or without a name shall be returned to Hawk
Management with a conscientious heads up to Doug or Mary.
· Discs returned shall be checked for name and /or contact info. This will prompt an attempt to
reunite disc to player by virtue of a phone call and/or e-mail.
· Discs returned shall also be dated, sorted and placed into our lost and found rack.
· Dated discs that enter the lost and found rack shall remain active for a period of (1) one year from
found date. After (1) one year from found date has elapsed the dated disc will become charitable.
· Charitable discs will be either re-sold as used or donated to a worthy cause. (Schools, Boys and
Girls Clubs, Etc.)
· Access to the Lost and Found rack will require hawk supervision. Please help us help you by
putting your contact info. On all your discs and by furnishing us with a brief description of your
lost disc prior to accessing the Lost and Found rack.
· Entering the pond will be at your own risk.
· Permission to enter the pond must be granted prior to entering.
· Depending upon course volume and weather conditions visitors may
obtain permission to enter the pond for disc retrieval.
· The use of rakes will not be allowed but wading and diving is
· The pond is spring fed, cold and approximately 15ft. deep so “The
Buddy System” will be required for all visitors entering the pond.
Hawk Management reserves the right to alter this procedure at any time for any reason.