· Depending upon course volume and weather conditions visitors may obtain permission to enter
the pond for disc retrieval.
· Discs found on the course or in the pond with or without a name shall be returned to Hawk
Management with a conscientious heads up to Doug or Mary.
· Discs returned shall be checked for name and /or contact info. This will prompt an attempt to
reunite disc to player by virtue of a phone call and/or e-mail.
· Discs returned shall also be dated, sorted and placed into our lost and found rack.
· Dated discs that enter the lost and found rack shall remain active for a period of (1) one year from
found date. After (1) one year from found date has elapsed the dated disc will become charitable.
· Charitable discs will be either re-sold as used or donated to a worthy cause. (Schools, Boys and
Girls Clubs, Etc.)
· Access to the Lost and Found rack will require hawk supervision. Please help us help you by
putting your contact info. On all your discs and by furnishing us with a brief description of your
lost disc prior to accessing the Lost and Found rack.
Hawk Management reserves the right to alter this procedure at any time for any reason.